With the S100 CERATECH, SAUER provides the ultimate of affordable corrosion and abrasion resistant rifles for the hunter who fights all weather elements. The barrel and action are coated with CERAKOTE in “Grey-ice” and are then oven baked in the industry’s leading ceramic coating facilities.
Thin film coating by CERAKOTE provides the best in durability against the forces of all elements. Together with the ultra rugged synthetic stock and all the other award winning features which are responsible for the worldwide success of of the S100 the CERATECH is THE rifle for all hard-core hunters.
- CERAKOTE coating on barrel; action and bolt knob
- Neutral cast for both left- and right-handed shooters
- Cold hammer-forged SAUER barrel
- Three-position safety
- 60-degree bolt lift
- EVER REST action bedding
- Adjustable trigger from 1.000g up to 2.000g
- Double-stack magazine, 5+1 round in Standard calibers and 4+1 round capacity in Mini and Magnum calibers
- Suitable for the SAUER HEXALOCK mount
- ultra rugged ERGO MAX synthetic stock
- Available calibers: 223 Rem.; .243 Win.; .270 Win.; 7 mm-08 Rem.; 6.5×55 SE; 6.5 Creedmoor; .308 Win.; .30-06 Spring.; 8×57 IS; 9.3×62, 6.5 PRC; 7mm Rem. Mag.; .300 Win. Mag.
- Barrel length: Standard 560 mm, Magnum 620 mm
- Taper: Standard, 17mm (0,67“)
- Muzzle thread: optional M15 x 1 or M14 x 1