Adieu to compromises! Thanks to its ErgoLux compact stock and adjustable length of pull, the S 404 embodies the ultimate in ergonomics and handiness for ambitious huntresses.
S 404 Artemis lefthand version
- ERGO COMPACT-stock in Grade 2 figured walnut (Higher wood grades surcharge)
- Aviation-grade high-alloy aluminum receiver
- Perfectly placed ergonomic manual cocking slide on the bolt shroud
- Easily replaceable bolt head makes switching from Standard to Magnum calibers a snap
- Twin ejectors for a precisely perpendicular ejection pattern
- 6-lug bolt locks directly into the barrel
- Jeweled bolt body
- SAUER Quattro trigger with choice of four trigger pull weights: 550 g (1.2 lbs), 750 g (1.7 lbs), 1000 g (2.2 lbs) and 1250 g (2.7 lbs)
- Infinitely adjustable trigger blade with 8 mm (0.3 in) adjustment range for length of pull and a left-to-right swivel range of 5 degrees
- SAUER Universal Mount (SUM) integral to with receiver for an extremely low build height
- SAUER universal key (SUS) integrated into the front sling swivel for forend and buttstock removal, barrel removal or replacement, and selection of trigger pull weight
- MagLock magazine safety
- 1 The steeply sloped reverse comb offers the perfect eye-to-scope alignement.
- 2 A slender pistol grip allows for a more relaxed and controlled grip, even in the smallest hands.
- 3 An optimal stock length of just 33,5 cm (13 in) for the petite shooter.
- 4 A tight pistol grip offers the perfect placement of the trigger finger.
SAUER Length of twist
|Caliber||Length of twist (mm)||Length of twist (Inches)|
|6,5 Creedmoor||203 mm||8,7"|
|.308 Win.||279 mm||11,0"|
|.30-06 Spring.||279 mm||11,0"|
|8x57 IS||240 mm||9,4"|
|7mm Rem. Mag.||241 mm||9,5"|
|.300 Win. Mag.||279 mm||11,0"|
|8x68 S||279 mm||11,0"|
|.338 Win. Mag.||305 mm||12,0"|
|.375 H&H Mag.||305 mm||12,0"|
|.404 Jeffery||420 mm||16,5"|