Bolt-action Rifle – The best SAUER of all times
Women are strong, brave and confident hunters, as mothers passed on the hunting tradition to their daughters for decades. Once a male domain, women have long since conquered hunting for themselves. They not only set high standards for their hunting skills, but also to their choice of equipment.
Their rifle is more than just a tool; it is a reliable hunting companion that goes through any terrain with its owner. However, their choice of rifle is also an expression of their own values and personality.
For the Sauer Artemis line, we have interviewed and measured over 2,000 women We designed, developed and optimised the stock design, ensuring to focus on achieving intuitive and precise shooting in all conditions. From the S 404, the S 100 and S 101 to the S 303, female hunters appreciate the timeless elegance of their Sauer Artemis. Numerous enhancements give the Artemis models their individual touch.
Experience a new generation of rifles for women!
For our Artemis line, we not only optimised the stock dimensions, but have also completely redesigned the Artemis collection. The entire stock is geometry based focusing on the female body dimensions.
Among other enhancements, we have created a sleeker pistol grip and also shortened the distance between the pistol grip and the trigger blade by two centimetres, which suits women’s petite hands much better.
- Pistol grip optimised for female hands.
- Two centimetres shorter distance between pistol grip and trigger blade for optimum trigger control.
- Shorter buttstock.
- The height-adjustable cheek piece ensures that the sighting line (E) fits instantly when aiming intuitively.
THE SAUER 101 AND SAUER 101 ARTEMIS ELEGANCE IN COMPARISON
- Shorter buttstock
- Quickly detachable ring swivels
- The height-adjustable cheek piece allows the sighting line to fit instantly when aiming intuitively.
- Pistol grip optimised for female hands
- Two centimetres shorter distance between pistol grip and trigger balde for optimum trigger control.
- Wood grade 4