If you are looking for a perfect target, competition or varmint rifle: The S100 FIELDSHOOT is the perfect choice for maximum precision.
The FIELDSHOOT persuades from the outside with a durable laminate wood stock and a dark oil finish. The stock is not only looking dynamic but most importantly it is completely adjustable to the needs of each shooter.
The adjustable cheek piece is made of a robust synthetic and in combination with a recoil pad, which is adjustable in height and angle, makes the FIELDSHOOT a precision-guarantee.
The heart of the 62cm (24”) match barrel is its 22mm (0.87”) taper. It ensures maximum precision, balance and the right weight for any type of precision shooting.
- Tactical cone alloy bolt handle
- 60-degree bolt lift
- EVER REST action bedding
- Adjustable trigger from 1.000g up to 2.000g
- Double-stack magazine
- 5+1 round in Standard calibers and 4+1 round capacity in Mini calibers
- Suitable for the SAUER HEXALOCK mount
- Bipod adapter at the forend
- Available calibers: .223 Rem.; .243 Win.; 6,5x55SE; 6.5 Creedmoor; .308 Win.; 6.5 PRC
- Barrel length: 620 mm (24“)
- Taper: 22mm (0.87“)
- Surface barrel and action: Matt blued
- Thread M18x1